Monday, December 29, 2014

Danish Taimoor

It’s easy to choose a career but it’s hard to deliver your best all the time unless you are absolutely passionate about your work. I love acting and modeling and that is the reason I pour all my efforts in whatever project I do. 
Personal Life:
I was born on the 16th of February in Karachi. We are a family of four: my mom, dad, younger brother and me. By profession, I’m an MBA from University of Karachi. However, I realized that my interest lies in modeling and acting and therefore, I joined showbiz in 2007.
Modeling/Acting Career:
I started off as a model and have appeared in over 42 commercials of almost all well-known brands of Pakistan which include Jazz, Warid, PTCL, Sooper biscuits, Tarang, Cadbury Dairy Milk to name a few. 
Within six months since I started modeling, I began my acting career as well. My first serial was Chawdhween ka Chand. Other serials include Manchalay, Chemistry, Kuch Unkahi Batain, Koi Jane Na, Perfume Chowk, Kash Mai Teri Beti Na Hoti, Chandni, Raste Dil Kay, Meri Behan Maya, Raju Rocket etc. etc. 
I didn’t just keep myself restricted to serials; I have worked in over 100 telefilms like Pappu ki Parosan, Neeli Chatri, Love Hit to Life Hit, Haseena Man Jaye Gi etc. 
I have been nominated for Best Actor (Male) Award for my serial Raju Rocket in HUM TV Awards 2013. The ceremony will be aired on 9th of March.
Hobbies:
I have a passion for sports, especially cricket. I watch almost every match and I love to play cricket whenever I’m free. Apart from that I love listening to music and watching movies. Travelling is another one of my hobbies; I love to explore and travel around the world. 

If someone asks me to describe myself in a few words, I’d say: ‘There is a lion inside of me.’ 
I’m not scared to face new challenges and am determined to do my best in whatever I do.