Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mustafa Ellahee


Mustafa Ellahee youngest most famous renowned medical palmist and great celeberity also best Numerologist in India, Pakistan, Asia as well as world. Basically I belong to Mirpurkhas (Sindh).After completion of Education I became to Karachi because I have great interest in Palmistry & Numerology since my childhood. Therefore I read many books about the subject and then decided to take proper education about Medical Palmistry and started online education from Chinese, European and American’s Experts. During those days my interest has been also developed in Numerology, after day night struggle and very hard working in both subjects, I became an expert Numerologist and Medical Palmist. It is proud to me that I am the first and youngest Medical Palmist of Pakistan as well as Asia.

Professionally I started my career of Medical Palmistry with the Legend Politician of the world Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto (Shaheed) in 1997 at Islamabad Pakistan.
On Electronic and Print Media my activities goes on continuously since last 18 years includingPTV World, PTV Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad Centres. I am also conduct about 600 live programs of Pakistani Numerology, World Numerology, Exclusive Numerologist In Pakistan, Pakistani Numerologists, Numerology & Medical Palmisty in the world, Pakistani Palmistry (Exclusive Palmist In Pakistan) Palmistry in Pakistan from different international channels all over the world Exclusively (It is a record) like AAG TV, (GEO TV NETWORK), ARY MUSIC, DAWN NEWS, PTV WORLD, ISLAMABAD, LAHORE, KARACHI CENTRES, HEALTH TV, NEWS ONE, DHARTI TV, HAQ TV, KTN TV, SINDH TV, METRO ONE TV, INDUS TV, VIBE TV, TV ONE & RADIO PAKISTAN FM93 etc.
I am still continuously giving my services about Numerology & Medical Palmistry in World Print Media.