- Major Depressive Disorder/ Clinical Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Adjustment Disorders, Loss and Bereavement
- Schizophrenia , Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar Disorder and Psychosis
- Problems related to Rape, Sexual Abuse, Emotional Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personality Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorders in Children and in Adults
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders and Impulse Control Disorders
- Dementia and other old age related Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders , Conversion Disorders and Pain Syndromes e.g. headaches and fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome
- Sexual orientation, identity and sexual dysfunction issues e.g. Impotence, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation etc
- Issues of self esteem, identity, personal achievement capacity
- Self growth and existential issues
- Psychiatric co-morbidities secondary to medical illnesses
- Domestic and Marital discord issues
- Alcohol and other drug abuse
- Eating disorders and Body dysmorphic disorder(self image).
- Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder (Anger Management)
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Dr Faisal Mamsa
Dr. Faisal Mamsa is an American trained psychiatrist ( M.D.); Sanford School of Medicine and University of SD.
His multi-modal treatment methodology involves combining expertise in psychopharmacology (medical treatment) with psychotherapy. This is based on his background in brain chemistry research, training in cognitive behavioral therapy and psychoanalysis from American Psychoanalytical Association and the hence forth belief in the additive effect of various treatment modalities in conjunction, rather than just prescribing medication.
Dr. Mamsa is known for giving time to his clients and believes that the more the issues are discussed in length, layers after layers, the more likelihood of being able to peel through to the core of the predicament, from where the actual treatment commences.
Dr. Mamsa’s areas of expertise include: