- Assistant Professor, Cardiothoracic Surgery at the Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi
- Assistant Professor, General Surgery, at the Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur, Punjab
- Senior Instructor, Cardiothoracic Surgery, at the Aga Khan University Hospital
- Postgraduate Registrar, Cardiovascular Surgery, National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, Karachi
- Postgraduate Registrar, General Surgery, B V Hospital Bahawalpur
- Demonstrator, Paramedical School, Bahawalpur
- Member of Society of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Pakistan
Friday, April 19, 2013
Dr Ghufranullah Khan
Dr. Ghufranullah Khan is a prominent member of the team of professionals in the field of Cardiac Health at Tabba Heart Institute, which was established in the year 2005 with the aim to provide quality services and compassionate care at an affordable cost.
He is the Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon at the institute and also serves as Program Director Cardiothoracic Surgery and the Instructor of Trauma Course Team.
He was a Gold Medalist for achieving Ist position in Multan Board, Pre-medical Examination, and also awarded “Roll of Honor” in 1976, SE Collage, Bahawalpur.
He achieved MBBS from King Edward Medical College , Lahore.
He completed FCPS in General Surgery and Cardiac Surgery from the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
He also has many associations with several medical institutions in Pakistan, which are listed as follows :
In addition, he is also the Winner of Nishan-e-Haider Scholarship and has the credit of More than Twelve (12) Research Articles and Publications.